What are you thankful for?

(Alkaline Thunder) #1

Yesterday was Thanksgiving over here in Canada and I wanted to post this yesterday but I never got the chance. Good news is the reason I didn’t get a chance was because I was busy reworking The Peacenet heavily to make development way easier.

Anyway, as it was recently Thanksgiving over here in Canada - and American Thanksgiving is fast approaching - let’s post what we’re thankful for in life. :slight_smile:

I’ll start:

I am thankful for the people at Discourse who are hosting this site for free out of heart. I am also thankful to @TheEdge and the rest of the WG team for being such wonderful people and being really fun to work with, and everyone in the community. Whether you’re a dev, or you’ve been here since the early days, or you’re just coming here because you think this game looks neat, you guys rock. I am thankful to be working with such a wonderful team and community. :slight_smile:

So, what in life are you thankful for? Go ahead and reply to this post. Also, depending on your region, I hope you either have had or will have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.

I am thankful for the People who DON’T bully me I am also thankful to be part of this GREAT Community